Innocare T17 Plus
Due to its huge display size, this monitor is really useful for bedside usage. It is expandable with more measuring modules and has a multifunctional unit too, with the possibility of the conventional measuring channels. At the same time, this small unit is able to record vital signs during patient transport inside the hospital.
- 17” anti-glare color TFT-LCD display.
- Optional touchscreen available
- Optional built-in printer for immediate documentation
- Powerful measurement, ergonomic and flexible design
- Can be connected to independent large display when multi-display is required
- Convenient usage with rotary key, and optional touchscreen, mouse
- Fanless cooling-down system, keep the monitor working quietly
- Dozens of parameters with various modules assembled as demand
- easy upgrade, easy modification for current usage, saves replacement cost
- Measures: max. 12 lead ECG, Resp, SpO2, NIBP, Temp, IBP, EtCO2, invasive and noninvasive(ICG) CO, Anesthetic Gases, BIS, CSM, ST segment analysis, arrhythmia analysis
- Drug calculations
- Can be connected to M6000C central monitoring system
- LAN or optional Wi-Fi connection to M6000C
- Built-in double lithium ion battery