Best choice in emergency
Response time is critical in case of Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Providing immediate basic cardiovascular care in public areas can save lives.
The first Hungarian automated external defibrillator CardioAid-1 AED designed by Innomed Medical Inc. can be used successfully in emergency even by a simple passer-by performing life-saving assistance to the patient with the help of the visual and audio instructions of the device.
- Easy-to operate, compact design
- New Innomed patented
Biophase® waveform, BTE type
- ERC 2021 guidelines compatibility
- Graphical 4.3″ colour TFT display,
- 480×272 pixels resolution
- Max. 360 J energy for adults
- Programmable energy protocols
- Pre-connected adult or pediatric electrodes
- Pacemaker detection
- IP 55 protection
- Daily, weekly, monthly automatic self-test
- Test of electrode presence, battery charge, electronic functions
- Easily upgradeable language for voice and text instructions
- PC-based visualisation program